ICORE members come together to discuss challenges and share successes, and provide input into regulatory innovations, all from various industry perspectives.
ICORE’s innovation portal is a virtual workspace where members come together to discuss challenges and share successes, and provide input into regulatory innovations, all from various industry perspectives. Contact us at email@example.com for information on how you can become a member.
ICORE is a global not-for-profit organization supporting regulators in achieving Excellence through collaboration. It’s membership is comprised of global regulatory bodies who wish to keep pace with industry changes and trends.
Through ICORE, members can benefit from world-class services in the following areas:
1. Regulatory Exchange
Accelerate the journey of individual regulators through:
- Closing the gap between regulatory knowledge and action;
- Providing ongoing, trusted leadership through knowledge, innovation, and thought leadership; and
- Demonstrating leading knowledge through credible content.
2. Regulatory Innovation
Create solutions that transform regulatory systems in a global regulatory innovation lab environment. ICORE will:
- Establish an Innovation Lab, enabling the co-creation of innovative regulatory solutions through the provision of tools and processes;
- Increase regulatory performance, translating innovative concepts into tangible actions;
- Heighten regulatory efficiency by reducing costs and increasing the value of existing tools within current systems, creating new system-wide solutions that simplify processes; and
- Help guide innovation by adopting, testing, and applying regulatory concepts and tools from non-energy industries.
3. Regulatory Training
Strengthen regulatory competencies by offering customized, professional training and leadership development to support the operational and strategic capabilities of regulators. Regulatory Training will:
- Strengthen the strategic and operational competencies of regulators;
- Close the training-to-performance gap, producing fully functioning, high-performing regulators, faster; and
- Achieve universality amongst regulators, outlining disciplined, predictable, certain and consitent actions and expectations.