ICORE is a global not-for-profit organization supporting regulators in achieving Regulatory Excellence through collaboration.
ICORE provides its members access to world-class services in three areas:
Strengthening regulatory competencies by offering customized, professional training and leadership development to support the operational and strategic capabilities of regulators.
Regulatory training will:
- Strengthen the strategic and operational competencies of regulators;
- Close the training-to-performance gap, producing fully functioning, high-performing regulators, faster; and
- Achieve universality amongst regulators, outlining disciplined, predictable, certain and consistent actions and expectations.
ICORE will help accelerate the journey of individual regulators. Regulatory Exchange will:
- Close the gap between regulatory knowledge and action;
- Provide ongoing, trusted leadership through knowledge, innovation and thought leadership; and
- Demonstrate leading knowledge through credible content.
ICORE will create solutions that transform regulatory systems in a global regulatory innovation lab environment. ICORE will:
- Establish an Innovation Lab, enabling the co-creation of innovative regulatory solutions through the provision of tools and processes;
- Increase regulatory performance, translating innovative concepts into tangible actions;
- Heighten regulatory efficiency by reducing costs and increasing the value of existing tools within current systems, creating new system-wide solutions that simplify processes; and
- Help guide innovation by adopting, testing, and applying regulatory concepts and tools from non-energy industries.